Marc Lefkowitz | 09/15/06 @ 3:55pm
Just some more stuff we've seen and heard this week:
- University Circle blog interviews Case architect and planner Margaret M. Carney on UCI’s hopes for a new design review district and restoring vibrancy on Euclid.
- The Pension Protection Act recently signed by President Bush is being commended by conservation groups for its promotion of conservation easements.
- The Cleveland Museum of Natural History has managed to snag some amazing, award-winning films for its upcoming Wild & Scenic Film Festival, check out the line-up.
- I-Open launches Cleveland 2.0, a blog promoting new economy ventures in the post-dot bomb age.
- The Cuyahoga Valley Countryside Conservancy releases its Countryside Harvest Guide — with handy charts of what’s fresh locally when and where to find it—and its Eat Local Challenge.