Calendar › Downtown farmers market (indoors every Friday until May)
Friday, March 22, 2013
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Downtown farmers market (indoors every Friday until May)
The Downtown Farmer's Market is inside 5th Street Arcade (formerly known as Colonial Arcade) until May when it moves back to Public Square. This year's vendors include:
- Por-Bar Farms: Heirloom and organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Community Greenhouse Partners: Organic vegetables and greens grown just a few blocks east of downtown
- Ohio Farm Direct: Organic, grassfed cheese
- Sherry's Classic Cuisine: Homemade granolas, trail mixes, fresh nut butters, fresh baked bread
- SPICEHOUND: High quality spices, herbs, chillies, and natural salts
- Kernels by Chrissie: Hand-crafted, gourmet popcorn from Ohio grown corn
- The Farm at Chatham Lea: local produce and baked goods
- Chutney Rolls: Indian-infused wraps - healthy, spicy, and delicious!
- Artist Terry Mitchell: Unique, handmade jewelry
E. 5th Street and Prospect Avenue
Ten water saving tips >
We're at the shore of Lake Erie, but we still have good reasons to conserve
Eco-friendly landscapes >
We look inside two local guides to native landscaping and their benefits.
10 ways to stay cool and save >
See these tips to beat the heat and save money.