Calendar › Symposium on Northeast Ohio's warming climate
Tuesday, February 03, 2015
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Symposium on Northeast Ohio's warming climate
The effects of climate change are already being felt across the globe. This symposium will explore the local impacts that directly shape the quality of life in northeast Ohio. An expert panel will discuss issues surrounding public health, agriculture, wildlife, the economy and the Great Lakes.
Moderated by David Beach, Director, GreenCityBlueLake Institute, Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Aparna Bole, MD, FAAP, Sustainability Manager, University Hospitals, Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
- Bryan Stubbs, Executive Director, Cleveland Water Alliance
- Joanne Scudder, Director of Sustainability, Cuyahoga County Fair
- Dave Spangler, Lake Erie Charter Boat Association
- Marnie Urso, Senior Program Manager, National Audubon Society
Event organized by Audubon Ohio and the CWRU Office for Sustainability.
CWRU Tinkham Veale University Center
11038 Bellflower Road
More information: http://www.audubonaction.org/CWRUforum
10 best ecological restoration >
Cities are healthier as a whole when nature is invited in.
Your location can cost or save >
See if your neighborhood is costing or saving you more than the average
The best bike trails >
Find out where are the most interesting bike rides in Northeast Ohio