Calendar › The world's greenest office tower: Lessons for a new Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Thursday, November 05, 2015
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The world's greenest office tower: Lessons for a new Cleveland Museum of Natural History
The PNC Financial Services Group recently opened The Tower at PNC Plaza, its LEED Platinum corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh that was designed to be the greenest office tower in the world. The building’s innovative engineers are from BuroHappold, the same firm that is leading the engineering design of new facilities for the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. PNC and the Museum invite the community to learn how smart design is shaping the bank and the museum of the future.
Keynote speaker, Denzil Gallagher, Partner, BuroHappold Engineering. He will join a panel discussion after, featuring:
- Dr. Evalyn Gates, Executive Director & CEO, Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Paul Clark, Regional President, PNC
- Kate Zettl, Energy Analyst, PNC
- Angelica Ciranni, Sustainability Analyst, PNC
- Sarah Sachs, Associate Principal, BuroHappold Engineering
- David Beach, Director, GreenCityBlueLake Institute, Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Free and open to the public.
Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Murch Auditorium
1 Wade Oval Drive
Cleveland , OH
Eco-friendly landscapes >
We look inside two local guides to native landscaping and their benefits.
The best bike trails >
Find out where are the most interesting bike rides in Northeast Ohio
Find local food >
Explore local food resources and a map of farmers markets in Northeast Ohio