Calendar › Green Infrastructure Implementation Incentives Workshop
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Green Infrastructure Implementation Incentives Workshop
What makes green infrastructure a successful strategy for client, community, and developer -- from a financial, sustainability, development review, and public legacy standpoint? What questions need to be answered -- and what are the conditions in Northeast Ohio that support green infrastructure implementation?
National green infrastructure expert, Juli Beth Hinds, partner with Orion Planning and Design, will present a cost-benefit evaluation of typical development projects in Northeast Ohio. Cost, regulatory and other implementation incentives will be explored, and commentary will be provided by local experts and developers.
Additional speakers include:
- Heather Elmer, Executive Director, Chagrin River Watershed Partners
- Dan Bogoevski, Northeast Ohio District Office, Ohio EPA
- Carmella Shale, Geauga Co. Soil & Water District
- Jan Rybka, Cuyahoga Co. Soil & Water District
- Kirby Date, Cleveland State University
- Brian Uhlenbrock, Neff and Associates Engineers
- Matt Weber, Weber Engineering
Organized by the Northeast Ohio Stormwater Training Council, Chagrin River Watershed Partners, and Ohio EPA.
Ohio Peace Officer's Training Academy
More information: http://www.neohiostormwater.com
The best bike trails >
Find out where are the most interesting bike rides in Northeast Ohio
Find local food >
Explore local food resources and a map of farmers markets in Northeast Ohio
10 ways to stay cool and save >
See these tips to beat the heat and save money.