Great things are happening. Since joining the Institute for Applied Phenomonology, the SC2019 Sustainable Water group is forging ahead with the following projects:
- World Water Day planning for March 22nd, 2011
- Cleveland Film Festival Outreach Starting March 24th, 2011
- Edgewater Beach Adoption
- Watershed partnerships
- Corporate partnerships
- Susan G. Komen 2011 discussions (thank you Eileen)
Our last meeting, 10/1/2010 served as a great brainstorming session, recap of projects, and finetuning of focus areas!
Next Meeting: 10/20 4:10-5:55pm at the Cleveland Public Library Main Branch.
A few key notes:
- Branding and corporate package campaign will be presented by Tom Inch, GLS Group
- Group structure and mini-group plan will be presnted (Detailed information is posted on the agenda available on the website calendar)
- Updates from exciting progress through October will be announced...and more
- Please join us for our next meeting and be sure to RSVP and we will save you a seat!
- RSVP to: ErinH@appliedphenom.org Chair: Erin Huber, Program Development Manager
- Website: http://www.appliedphenom.org
- Direct link: http://appliedphenom.org/projects.html
- Store: https://glsgroupinc.com/water
- Calendar: http://appliedphenom.org/calendar.html
- Newsfeed: http://appliedphenom.org/news.html
- Facebook coming soon!
News from our partners:
As a collaborator with Earth Day Coalition, we would like to encourage you to.... Join Earth Day Coalition for a gourmet reception featuring local and sustainable restaurants, a green silent auction and performance by members of the Cleveland Orchestra on October 29th for their 13th Annual Instrumental Evening for the Earth. For more information.
To get on our email list please subscribe on the website www.appliedphenom.org
or email Erin Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org