Calendar › Film screening of "American Meat"
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Film screening of "American Meat"
Can sustainable farming feed America? Find out more at an upcoming film screening of American Meat, a pro-farmer look at cattle, hog, and chicken production in the United States.
Following the film will be a lively Q&A panel moderated by Debbi Snook, Plain Dealer Food Reporter. Panelists will include the following:
- Chef Doulas Katz, Chef/Owner, Fire Food & Drink
- Mary Holmes, North Union Farmers’ Market Founder
- S.K. Piper, Bon Appétit Fellow
- Christopher Bond, CWRU Farm Horticulturist
- Aaron & Melissa Miller, Farmers, Miller Livestock Farm
- Graham Meriwether, Film Director, American Meat
A light, local food, reception will be served prior to the screening. This event is FREE and open to the public and is hosted by Bon Appétit Management Company.
Case Western Reserve University Quad
Ten water saving tips >
We're at the shore of Lake Erie, but we still have good reasons to conserve
Your location can cost or save >
See if your neighborhood is costing or saving you more than the average
Find local food >
Explore local food resources and a map of farmers markets in Northeast Ohio